Guide for Content Removal :
* Before filing claim kindly not that you must file a valid request or claim otherwise there will be no reply.
* Right now our current server is not configured to receive emails, So I request you to please contact us via Our Email: email@example.com
* The Claim must be written in English language and It must be understandable and in polite form of language.
* The Claim must be sent from a company email where the reply also possible in company email, and Kindly note that claims sent from the free services emails like Gmail, AOL, Yahoo etc. will be rejected.
* You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder.
* You must present all the evidences that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder.
* The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct pages.
* Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address but it must be a company domain email.
* After a valid request we will remove access or delete the content. Although the content will still remain indexed by any search engines. Also we cannot remove any content from other websites which is belongs to our domain name, even if the contact has our name on it.